November 13, 2013

Winter Essentials 2013 #1: The Perfect Beanie



It's really getting cold in here and I'm trying to stay warm: layering is key! But what about my head? Well, I was never a Beanie-or Hat-type, but sooner or later you just have to give in and get at least SOMETHING for your head =D

Before, I was always of the opinion that the shape of my head is too small for a beanie, additionally I don't have voluminous hair to fill the beanie with. Last winter I could get away without anything on my head, this year and especially now, I'm looking for a nice beanie to keep my ears warm. For now, this is my selection: a burgundy shorter version from Topshop (1) which still fits very well into the autumn's punk-trend. The greenish one from & Other Stories (2) would match with my Kenzo scarf and I would totally go to the christmas market with Santa =D No honestly, I already had that beanie on and it looked well, but maybe too matchy though. 

The two-coloured one is from Roxy (3) and I think, I like this one the best since it is also not too long and have a more sporty look. The Zara (4) is the most elegant one I guess, but I'm still trying to stay away from black clothes :) And the New Era Beanie (5) is the longest version, but still casual. A friend of mine just bought one of those and I was thinking of getting that, it had a really nice fit. Anyways, all this Online Shopping doesn't help, I need to go there and try them on :) What about you guys? Are you into beanies, if yes, what's your favorite? Which one should I go for?  

1 comment:

  1. I also like the one in the middle, number 3, the best! I think it would suit you well :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys, I appreciate every comment and welcome you to join me in my process. Would love to hear from you, be it criticism or new ideas, thank you for your thoughts!

Love, Minh