October 15, 2013

New In: Kenzo Scarf and Object Jumper


These days I was looking for a plaid scarf and found the one from Zara very appealing. The ongoing grunge and punk trend this autumn is really cool but I wouldn't buy a whole new wardrobe full of plaid stuff. I didn't find the perfect plaid shirt, so I've decided to go for a scarf. Zara it was... until.. I saw the very first girl sitting in one of my classes wearing the particular one. Okay, hold on: Do I care? Haha, one would say: No, why would you care if someone wears the same clothes?

Doesn't matter anymore because I have found the perfect one for ME :) Yes!!! Where? Last wednesday I happen to go into two vintage stores close to Uni for the first time and one of my friends found it: a Kenzo plaid scarf. Red, green, white, that's all I've wanted in the scarf I was looking for. Not too punky, but still edgy and perfectly fine with christmas time :)

Additionally I've found the perfect comfy sweater I was looking for years, no ages now!!! An Object Sweater made its way into my wardrobe. Great length and superduper fluffy, love the relaxed oversized fit :)

Yes, this was a super shopping spree and I can warmly recommend you: Check out Vintage Stores and Flea Markets every now and then, you will find lovely and unique clothes. Another reason to support 2nd-hand, vintage and flea markets is that it has a better impact on our environment and I am way happier to find pieces 2nd hand rather than new. It also adds up to my process of 'I want less. Here and Now.'.

Have fun shopping ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys, I appreciate every comment and welcome you to join me in my process. Would love to hear from you, be it criticism or new ideas, thank you for your thoughts!

Love, Minh