August 13, 2013

Bread x Seeds x Nuts x Quinoa



I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this recipe, maybe one day I'll open up a health-store selling my own bread and health-foods like green juices and stuff! Haha! Anyways, super easy, super fast, use this signature recipe:


3 and 3/4 cups OR 500g whole-grain flour

2 cups of different seeds (pumpkin seeds, flax seeds, sunflower seeds) and nuts (almonds)
and I'd say 2 small cups of uncooked red quinoa

1/2 liter water

1 package active- dry yeast

2 regular teaspoons salt

2 regular tablespoons vinegar.

Just wanted to try out some quinoa, more seeds and nuts in my bread. Friends and I loved it! You should go ahead, make some bread and experiment with different add-ons!
Enjoy some Breadlove! ♥

2 comments:

  1. I love the sound of this recipe! Do you used cooked quinoa?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I didn't. I've used uncooked quinoa, thanks for this note, I'll add this into my post. Enjoy baking :)

      Delete

Hey guys, I appreciate every comment and welcome you to join me in my process. Would love to hear from you, be it criticism or new ideas, thank you for your thoughts!

Love, Minh