June 21, 2012

Swimming: all day, everyday!

97°F outside, it is humid and hot!
What did I do? I got up early in the morning and went for a workout- swim! :)
It feels so great, I love swimming and I always feel relieved!
In the afternoon I took the boys to the lake, so I went a second time.

This week I already went swimming when it was around 60°F and I have to say: The water was freaking cold.. but I've did it! I was in the water for about 40minutes and after that I really needed a hot shower and hot tea!!! I felt perfectly fine afterwards!

Right now, I'm enjoying life so much and I've never felt as energetic as I do now! I hope it stays :)) I hope you guys are enjoying your warm days, too! 

Much love and don't forget the sunscreen ;)

M

My green-tip: Never forget your reusable water bottle and your cloth bag! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys, I appreciate every comment and welcome you to join me in my process. Would love to hear from you, be it criticism or new ideas, thank you for your thoughts!

Love, Minh